Close to My Heart

Today I am mainly showing two things close to my heart: hair and skins. Yay! The new hair with hats from Amacci are just awesome and I have been wandering around feeling all pretty and movie star-ish! I may even take to wearing sunglasses.

I was also rapt to find the 6 free skins from Cupcakes and love the pale one I am wearing for pic 1. I was also excited to go through my group notecards today and found the skins from Belleza that I hadn't seen. Darn notecard and IM capping!

The poses I am using today are from Olive Juice.

Pic 1:
Skin: Cupcakes - Dahlia - Cameo - Sanguine (0L)
Hat and Hair: Amacci - Alissa - Swedish Blond (New Item)
Dress: The Vinyl Cafe - Paisley Dress - Brown (Yesterday's dollarbie of the day. Grab their one for today!)

Pic 2:
Hat and Hair: Amacci- Andrea - Onyx (New Item)
Skin: Belleza - Melissa - Fair (Group Gift)
Dress: :pesca: - Black Doll Dress (49L at 49L Buzzurl)

Pic 3:
Outfit and Shoes: Nadas - Ladybug Costume (HA Hunt)
Skin: Cupcakes - Dahlia - Copper - Sanguine (0L)
Hair: Amacci - Shyla - Coffee (New Item)
Pose: Olive Juice - Lookbook Women - Go See Girl (250L for fatpack at Garden City Relief event)

Comments

Popular Posts