Fashion Puppet

I have days where I definitely feel like a puppet swung this way and that at the whim of others. "I want to be a real boy...er...girl". Well, before my nose grows any more I will dish you up some more Pure Juice delights, mixed in with a pinch of other goodness.

The poses are from HelaMiyo for the Pure Juice event.

Pic 1 and 1B:
Dress: Indie Rose - Sling Strap Ruffled Dress - Pink
Skin: Style by Kira - Claire Skin 01B
House: {Tasty} - Girltalk Hut - Fully Furnished

Pic 2:
Dress: Starlight - Juteux - Jumper Skirt and Bow (from Bowpack)

Pic 3:
Dress: Butterfly Effectz - So Bad But So Good - Red
Makeup: elegant epiffany - LJ Smokey Flash Eyemakeup

Pic 4:
Outfit: Shiki Designs - Jura - Purple Pants Outfit

Pic 5:
Dress: Shiki Designs - Blossoms - Magenta

Pic 6:
Outfit: Peqe - Glanimal III
Skin: Style by Kira - Claire 01C

Pic 7:
Top: The Secret Store - Juicy Top - Carmine Pink
Jeans: Philo - Be Mine - Dark Wash Jeans (95L)

Pic 8:
Top: Agnes Finney - Spring @ My Precious (10L for Group Members)

Pic 9:
Jacket: Poison - Motor Bike Jacket - Black and White (New Item)

Comments

Popular Posts