Few Things

I had a traumatic event today. I logged onto SL and was busy replying to a notecard when I crashed. I logged back on and realised I had lost all my messages and notecards that had been sitting unopened. Gasp!! The horror!

This meant that I had no idea of what wonderful bargains/sales/events I had missed. I did check my email, but that was not a lot of help.

Luckily I remembered I still had some items to show you from the Pure Juice event. Whew!

Pic 1:
Furniture: Designer Prims - Juicy Lounger and Accessories

Pic 2:
Top: Eclectic Apparel and Accessories - Juiced Jersey Blue

Pic 3:
Skin: Lara Hurley - Aiko Pale
Dress: Nemesis - Pure Dress - Honeysuckle

Pic 4:
Ears and Jacket: Instinct Inc - Lovely Bodywarmer and Lovely Bunny
Dress and Tights: Nemesis - Pure Dress - White and Black Tights

Pic 5:
Dress: Peqe - Glanimal I

Pic 6:
Dress: Peqe - Glanimal II

Pic 7:
Top: Pididdle - Feline Fatale

Pic 8 and 8B:
Furniture: MudHoney - Edith Chairs
Outfit and Shoes: Blackbird Revolution - Peace
Skybox: Jador - Depliant Skybox (Moolto Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts