Generally Euphoric

Today's post is mostly items from the Euphoric Hunt, and I must say they are awesome. I have also thrown in some Twisted Hunt items, a run-and-get, a new item and a Project Themeory outfit! Whew!

Now, I am pretty ruthless about what I keep from my blogging or my inventory would be majorly out of control. But, today I am going to have trouble throwing anything away, cos they are all so amazing. Dang! =)

Pic 1:
Dress: Snowpaws - Raven Dress (T Hunt)
Lashes: Mons - Eyelashes (E Hunt)

Pic 2:
Dress: House of Fox - Mini Black Dress (E Hunt)

Pic 3:
Dress: (Milk Motion) - My Sailor Tank (E Hunt)

Pic 4:
Outfit: Bottle Bird - Sleeve Leg Jeans (75L for Project Themeory - 2nd T Shirt Option included)

Pic 5:
Tee: Fishy Strawberry - Faux Corset Sequins Tee - Blue (E Hunt)

Pic 6:
Dress: .:DaMa:. - Brown Dress (E Hunt)

Pic 7:
Boots: [m] - Cage Boot (E Hunt)

Pic 8:
Top: [CIA] Designs - Call Me Colourful (E Hunt)

Pic 9:
Outfit: RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Apple Steam Dress - Green (50L til Sunday only)
Tattoos: Kaotik Kreations - Twisted Tat (T Hunt)
Bracelet: TrOuBlEd ReBeL - Razor'd Leather Bracelet (T Hunt)
Collar: SD Wears - Twisted Hunt Collar (T Hunt)

Pic 10:
Outfit: Fierce Designs - The Officer - Female (New Item)

Comments

Popular Posts