Let the Fun Begin

The weekend in SL rocks! All sorts of cool things happen that make me run about madly spending all my Lindens.

Today I will give you a taste of what is on offer.

Pic 1 and 1B:
Top: (Milk Motion) - My Flounced Shirt (50L Fifty Linden Friday)
Skirt: (Milk Motion) - My Black Long Skirt (50L Fifty Linden Friday)
House: Cheeky Pea - Bella's Cottage (60L in Super Bargain Saturday)
Skin: Mynerva - Group Gift 1 (VIP Group Gift)

Pic 2:
Outfit: Gawk! - I Love Music (Moolto Hunt. White Tank not included)

Pic 3:
Lingerie: DeeTalez - Lingerie Champagne (Moolto Hunt)

Pic 4:
Dress: SweetheartID - Cy's Paradise Cocktail Dress (Moolto Hunt)

Pic 5:
Dress: Azul - Mar Moolto (Moolto Hunt)
Jewellery: Finesmith Designs - Reign Earrings and Athena Bracelet (Moolto Hunt)

Pic 6:
Sofa: Awesome Blossom - Oversize Knit Couch (60L for Super Bargain Saturday)
Jacket: Poison - Motorbike Jacket (New Item)
Jeans: Philo - Be Mine - Dark Wash Jeans (95L)

Comments

Popular Posts