Steam + Punk = Awesome!

I love Steampunk, and I was glad to see that the Steam Hunt had rolled around again. I am always impressed with the creativity of the designers. They are so clever.

The photo room I am in is a freebie from BehaviorBody and is awesome. I am not using all their poses as most of them are sit and lie down ones, but I loved the texture change curtains, table and floor.

Pic 1:
Skin: Mynerva - Group Gift 3 (Group Gift - Has joining fee)
Gown and Accessories: SteamBound - Miss Lillie in Black

Pic 2 and 2B:
Gown and Accessories: Rag Dollz - La Masquerade de Steampunk

Pic 3:
Suit and Accessories: Rag Dollz - La Masquerade de Steampunk Men

Pic 4:
Gown and Accessories: Snowpaws - Victorian Spy

Pic 5:
Outfit and Accessories: Wretched Dollies - Phoebe Gunn Ensemble

Comments

Popular Posts