Temptation

My support group (or bunch of nasty enablers) are always encouraging me to shop and keep sending me notecards about hunts, events and sales. They are like the anti-shopaholics anonymous.

Today I was trying not to buy stuff, but they made me. They made me run off to hunts and stores and to do the Lucky Prims Hunt.

Still, life is too short not to shop. Pretty much the group motto...well, if we had one. The reason we don't have a motto is that we are far too busy shopping.

I hope this post encourages you to do the same.

Pic 1:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly Honey - Spotted Love (DIMH2)
Outfit: Hasi's - Sakura Tunic, Top and Leggings (Hasi's Rezday Gift)
House: Bang Bang - Summer House (Lucky Prims Hunt 45L)
Scooter: La'Licious - Moped (Lucky Prims Hunt 45L and yes, you can ride it!)
Hair: Magika - Nayla (50L - Red for Japan)
Pose: Glitterati- Rock Star (Freebie)

Pic 2:
Tank: B&T Fashion Land - Support Japan Tank (Hasi's Rezday Gift)

Pic 3 and 4:
Tank: Absolution - GTL Tank and I Love Juice Heads Tank (FPWTB Hunt)

Pic 5:
Gown: Kaotik Kreations - Blood Doll - Purple (1L)

Pic 6:
Dress: Kaotik Kreations - Laced Up (1L)
Pose: No Strings Attached - Song in My Heart

Pic 7 and 8:
Lingerie: Kaotik Kreations - Pink Plaid Undies Set (1L)
Furniture: Cheeky Pea - Outdoors In Seating (Lucky Prims Hunt 45L)

Comments

Popular Posts