Waiting, Waiting

All month I have been waiting patiently by the mailbox for my invite to Will and Kate's wedding, but sadly it must have got lost somewhere. Therefore, I will not be attending the big day. I will just have to keep the panini press I bought for them. Sad.

I am just glad that today's items cheered me up no end. I will sit at home whilst wearing one or two of them and sip on my Pimms. Cheers to you, Will and Kate!

Pic 1:
Jeans and Top: Cynful - Modest Skinny Jeans and Sweety Top (Special Item - March 0L)

Pic 2:
Outfit: Baiastice - Azue Skirt and Black Shirt (70L Dressing Room Blue)

Pic 3:
Dress: Mimikri - Sina - Glacier (70L DRB)

Pic 4:
Dress: Liquified - Cherry Kisses (Best Selling Creations Hunt. Blog with clues HERE)

Pic 5:
Gown: Ashli Designs - AlexisRose - Purple (BSC Hunt)

Pic 6:
Outfit: (B!asta) - Inspired - Argyle Wool Dress - Milk and Plum (BSC Hunt)

Pic 7:
Dress: Olegun Cloth and Photography - Batik Pamor Ireng - Red (BSC Hunt)

Pic 8:
Dress: Vextra Fashion - Flirtini Halter Dress - Beige (BSC Hunt)

Pic 9:
Outfit: Nadas - Summer Jeans Skirt Set (Group Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts