Arya the Hunter

I finished the Fashion Freaks Mix and Match Hunt today. Well, when I say I finished, I mean I did almost all the stores except for the ones that weren't out and the ones that were just too darn hard! I am not a giver-upper, but I am lazy.

I had to do the pics on the new Lisp Sim. They have a mini hunt going on, so skip on over and check it out.

Pic 1:
Skin: Coca and Wolf - Antagonistic Decent
Outfit: Never Ever - Mix and Match
Hair: Amacci - Emita Onyx (Not in Hunt)

Pic 2:
Outfit: Monochrome - Spring Babydoll
Shoes and Bracelets: Dreamscape - Pump Blue and Spring Bangles
Pose: Magnifique - Model Pose 1

Pic 3:
Top: Zenith Fashion - Colour Me

Pic 4:
Top: Robbish - Mix and Match Hunt

Pic 5:
Top: Gothica - Nix Top - Peapod
Jeans: Ducknipple - Faded Blue
Hair: aMuse - Mix and Match Hair

Pic 6:
Dress: Indie Rose - Cowled Silk

Pic 7:
Outfit: [sYs] - Cyborg Catsuit

Pic 8:
Dress: Z.U.N.I.K. - Mini Dress - Pink

Pic 9:
Dress: AT - Dress Gift

Pic 10:
Dress: Solylence - Sorbet



Comments

Popular Posts