I Have Been Hunting

Some people who I shall leave nameless (coughAnicough) have been pestering me to do a blog post. The reason I have not been very on to it, is twofold.

  1. I have been hunting (1st April = new hunts)
  2. RL has been full of surprises lately and taking up all remaining brain space
However, I am here today to show you some yums from the Fashion Freaks - Mix and Match Hunt, and also some more items from the Pose Fair.

I hope you are all enjoying the new hunts, and remember if you find something awesome, you can IM me or leave a comment on here and I will find it and show it. Make sure you leave your name so I can give you the credit!

Pic 1:
Top: Kamikaze - Miu Green Satin Top (10L for 12Hours)
Hair: Amacci - Emilia - Mocha (New Item)
Pose: Props n Poses - Stormy 1 (Pose Fair)
House: C & D Designs - "Into the Cove" Cottage (M&M Hunt)

Pic 2:
Top: [American Bazaar] - Pinkish Me Top (M&M Hunt)
Pose: Olive Juice - Spring 1 (PF)

Pic 3:
Dress: DivaLicious - Mix and Match Dress (M&M Hunt)
Pose: Miamai - Model Pose - Elegance 10 (PF)

Pic 4:
Outfit: The Death - Day Blossom (M&M Hunt)
Hair: Amacci - Amita - Onyx (New Item)
Pose: Glitterati - 193 (PF)

Pic 5:
Dress: AstonisHD - Orasha (M&M Hunt)
Pose: Miamai- Picture Perfect 04 (PF)

Pic 6:
Gown: Dark Fairy Tales - Victorian Lace Gown (M&M Hunt)
Pose: Olive Juice - Lookbook Men 10 (PF)

Pic 7:
Phone Box: {what next} - My Red Telephone Box (PF)
Outfit: Acid & Mala - Menorca - Red (M&M Hunt)

Pic 8:
Dress: *Fatal*VIRUS - Spring Rose Dress (M&M Hunt)
Hair and Hat: Amacci - Tracy - Mocha (New Item)

Pic 9 and 10:
Surfboard and Poses: {what next} - Surf's Up (PF)
Swimwear: Shush - Monokini (M&M Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts