One of Them

I am having one of THOSE days. Just a day when the world seems to be conspiring against you. It is on days like this that I am reminded of a quote from Lawrence Welk: "There are good days and there are bad days, and this is one of them."

I am also aware that it could be way worse, so I am stopping my whinging and enjoying the little things that will brighten up my day.

The first of these is the goodies I found today at Culture Shock. It is the blogger preview days and I was proud of my resistance to all the amazing items on display until I came to the Acid and Mala store...

I also found a few freebies, so when it opens on May 1st make sure you keep your eyes out. Sorry can't give out LM yet, but will on the opening day.

There are also items that are set aside where either 100% or 50% of your Lindens go to Doctors Without Borders which is an independent humanitarian aid organisation. So, grab your wallets or purses and head over on May 1st...although I would suggest depriming first!

Pics today are taken at a lovely sim called Orange Tree

Pic 1:
Outfit: Acid & Mala - Boho Long Skirt and Top - Blue and Green (100L)

Pic 2:
Top: Acid & Mala - Boho Chic Shirt - Orange + Red (100L)

Pic 3 and 4:
Top and Shorts: Somnia - Argyle Corset and Starry Shorts (0L)
Lingerie: Somnia - Sweetheart Bra and Panties (0L)

Pic 5:
Top: [Sassy Kitty] - Catch a Butterfly Top - Purple (0L)
Jeans: Kamikaze - Kex Ripped Basic Jeans Blue (Not at CS)

Pic 6:
Dress: KIM - Welly Dress - Purple (0L - also yellow)

Comments

Popular Posts