Trapped in Periwinkle

Today's colour for the Blogger Colour Challenge was periwinkle and I tried to get as close as I could to the colour sample that Luna put on the blog.

I got this lovely fae outfit from Evie's Closet at the Fantasy Faire, and as soon as I saw this week's colour I thought of this. It is called Avery - Blue.

The gorgeous bubble I took these pics in is called the Hanging Bubble Vine and is part of the Won-dos-erous Tree that The Epic Toy Factory is giving out as a gift in The Whiz Hunt. It is absolutely stunning. I wish I could have shown all of it. Perhaps another day.

The hair is called Tue Hair and was a past hunt item from Miel.

The skin was one I blogged earlier in the week and was only 25L at Apple May Designs. It is called Misha - Pale - Fantasy Light.

Comments

  1. wow ... those pics are beautiful ... such a wonderful choice for periwinkle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and fanciful! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts