Upside-Down World

I know I have mentioned this before, but I find the seasons in SL weird. All the items at the moment scream 'SPRING!', but as I look out of my RL window I see the leaves changing colour from green to beautiful reds, oranges and yellows, and I feel a chill in the air. In fact, we even had a touch of snow on the hills behind my house.

This is when I realise that I live in both the southern and northern hemispheres at the same time. Quite cool really.

Today's items are all about Spring. They are from the Seasons Hunt and you have probably seen most of them by now as the blogs are plastered with them. But, I did the hunt, so I may as well show you what I found!

Today, I thought I would show you all the housey items. This meant I got to decorate, which I love. The items are awesome and I will be keeping a LOT of them! Sigh.

Since I won't take pics nakkies, I will show you some clothing and accessories! Lucky for you.

Pic 1 and 2:
Bed: Awesome Blossom - Spring Dreams Bed
Table and Candles: LISP - Spring Table
Art: duboo - Seasons Hunt
Mirror: [North.West] - Tall Gilt Mirror
Hair: Adoness - Nerida - Coffee - Blue (Mix and Match Hunt)
Top: Ingenue - Trixie Halter - Sage
Pants: Valiant - 3/4 Chino Style Pants
Shoes: Duh! - Espadrille Flat
Glasses: epoque - Catlady Frames - Perennial
Necklace: CONCRETE FLOWERS - My Own Tree Necklace

Pic 3:
Table: Cheeky Pea - Spring Hall Table
Top: +Mocha+ - Spring in the Air
Jeans: This is Fawn - Pegged Jeans
Bag: (TokiDoki) - Bunny Bag
Pose: [SocialANGTz] - Afternoon Pose (The Unknown Hunt)

Pic 4:
Table,Chairs and Art: Kari - Almost Paris
Top: Tres Blah - Floral Chemise
Leggings: Kamikaze - Penelope Leggings - Red (Not in Hunt)
Shoes: Un jour - Spring

Pic 5:
Table: {theosophy} - Liston Dining Room Table
Lamp: Sea Salt - Put a Bird On It Lamp
Curtains: [North.West] - Monsieur William
Cup Planter: flowey. - Spring Has Sprung
Pose: [SocialANGTz] - Afternoon Pose (Unknown Hunt)
Sprout Pet: Intrigue Co. - Sprout Pet (It grows!)

Pic 6:
Patio Set: The Loft - Patio Set
Lamp: nordari. - Lampion - Blue

Pic 7:
Bench: LISP - Texture Change Spring Bench
Chipmunk: sur+ - Spring Chipmunk
Top: [NSD] - Bonjour Tank

Pic 8:
Bed: [Art Dummy] - In Spring Bed

Pic 9:
Bed: Vespertine - Lazy Spring Bed

Pic 10:
House: L2 Studio - Tuscon House

Comments

Popular Posts