We Interrupt Your Scheduled Programme...

...to tell you about a sale!! That darn Ani made me go over there, and then she distracted me so didn't notice what I had spent. It is a conspiracy I tells ya!

My friend, Kav, told me about this awesome sim and she was right about how cool it would be for pics! Thanks, Kav! The sim is called Innsmouth

I will show more items from the Mix and Match Hunt tomorrow. Today the items are mostly from the Kyoot sale and are 50L each.

There are also some new poses from Amacci.

Pic 1:
Dress: Kyoot -And It's Love Knit Minidress
Hat: Trixxy's - White Wave Pageboy Hat (Past Hunt Item)
Hair: Amacci - Nadine - Dark Brown (New Item)
Pose: Amacci - Model 27b (New Item - From Model Set 3 Pack)

Pic 2:
Dress: Kyoot - Ho Loves Me Best Dress - Red (Subscriber Joining Gift)
Pose: Amacci - Model 34b (New Item - From Model Set 3 Pack)

Pic 3:
Dress: Kyoot - The Ground Beneath Her Feet - Go Lightly
Pose: Amacci - Model 25b (New Item - From Model Set 3 Pack)

Pic 4:
Jacket: Kyoot - Tiny Collar Cropped Jacket - Taupe
Skirt: Kyoot - Corduroy Skirt - Taupe
Tights: Kyoot - Wool Tights - Beige
Pose: Amacci - Model 61b (New Item - From Model Set 5 Pack)

Pic 5:
Jacket: Kyoot - Tiny Collar Cropped Jacket - Dark Brown
Pants: Kyoot - Zipper Cords - Nutty

Comments

Popular Posts