Bloggered

I am back from my compulsory blogger break that Blogger made me take cos they were doing maintenance. Contrary to popular belief, I was not being slack.

I will say, however, that the last few days have been a bit slow in SL as I think all the designers were either getting ready for the Skin and Shape Fair or the SL Home and Garden Expo.

Anyway, here are some pics I took yesterday and couldn't show ya. Likka*House and Bang Bang are both having sales, so race on over and grab the goodies.

Pic 1:
Gown: Likka*House - Giselle - Pale Grey (50L)
Hair: Amacci - Emillia - Onyx
Skin: Mynerva - Kiko

Pic 2:
Outfit: Likka*House - Patsy Dress - White (25L)

Had to laugh cos my neighbours cat snuck in on this pic and I didn't notice til I was editing it! Clever kitty! Well, her name is Envy, so...

Pic 3:
Dress: Likka*House - Ragdoll Tunic - Brown Tip (75L)

Pic 4:
Romper: Bang Bang - Safari Romper - Khaki (10L)

Comments

Popular Posts