Darn You, Rogue!

I don't know if you have noticed, but I have a small addiction to hair.  Just a little one.  Cough...  Anyhooo, I was reading my friend's blog (not naming names...ROGUE) and I noticed the hair she was wearing.  I fell in love and then was amazed to find it was a hair place that I had never heard of.  The store is called CaTwA.

So, I calmly sauntered, quietly walked, quickly ran, pushed people out of the way to get there and stomped on stragglers (more like it) and found this awesome hair.  Packs are 250L, but SOOOO worth it.  (/me strokes her new hair...)

Ok, moving on (/me reluctantly lets hair go).

I also went to an awesome sale at SZD!  All outfits for boys and girls and are 60L. I am only showing you two, but will be going back for more.

Pic 1 and 2:
Outfit: SZD - Dodger (60L)

Hair:  CaTwA - Lamar - Dark Browns - Chocolate (250L for colour pack.  Can be worn with or without ponytail)



Pic 3:
Outfit:  SZD - Deathless (60L)

Comments

Popular Posts