Feast or Famine

Please excuse my noted absence over the past few days, but I have been a bad blogger for two reasons:

  1. I have been at the Home and Garden Expo and the Shoe Fair
  2. I succumbed to a particularly nasty migraine
Excuses over, I am out of my SL goodie famine and onto a veritable feast!

Today I will show you items from the Expo, the Fair, Super Bargain Saturday, Lazy Sunday, and two new groups I have joined.

Map of Shoe Fair is on this blog if you get lost and LMs don't take you to stores.

Pic 1:
Hair: Truth - Eden - Chocolate (250L for colour pack)
Dress: GizzA - May Group Gift (GG - new group for me!)

Pic 2:
Dress: GizzA - Purple Moon (GG)
Furniture: Lisp - Amelie Daybed and Floor Lamp (0L at Expo)

Pic 3:
Outfit: GizzA - Leather Outfit (GG)
Shoes: Purrfect 10 - Serenity Denim (GG - Other new group!)
Furniture: Lisp - Millie Daybed and Lamp (Expo Scavenger Hunt - 25L)

Pic 4:
Outfit: *elymode* - Lazy Day Bandeau and Shorts (0L at Shoe Fair)
Chair: Art Dummy - Partly Sunny (Expo Scavenger Hunt - 25L)

Pic 5:
Outfit: GizzA - Sweater Outfit (Male GG, but you know me - beanie and sneakers not shown)
Shoes: In Her Shoes - Dirty Denim (0L)
Pouffe: Cheeky Pea - Malia Pouffe (75L Lazy Sunday)

Pic 6:
Top: SYSY's - Sayang 2011 Top - Cherise (1L at Shoe Fair)

Pic 7:
Dress: Tee*Fy - My Vintage Dressie - White (Dressing Room Blue - 60L)
Shoes: Purrfect 10 - Venom Heels (75L Lazy Sunday)

Pic 8 and 9:
House: Awesome Blossom - Sea Haven Mini Cottage (60L SBS)

Pic 10 and 11:
Camera and Poses: ANA-Mations - Paparazzi Camera (60L for SBS - jumps you around like a real fotog!)

Comments

Popular Posts