Grey Ole Day

Today was actually a beautiful, sunny day here in Aryaland, but I found these new grey items in my inventory and they just went perfectly together. Is grey the new black? Probably not.

I was also excited to get the new group gift from Amacci as it is a new skin...furthering my addiction!  Just when life couldn't get better I also got new subscriber items from Pixel Mode that went awesomely with today's look.  In the words of John "Hannibal" Smith from the A-Team, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Pic 1 and 2:
Skin: Amacci - Katie - Vanilla (Group Gift)
Tee:  Kamikaze - Pinup's Cotton Shirt 6 and Dress 1 (New Items)
Jeans:  [Cynful] - Modest Flair Jeans (Past Lazy Sunday Item)
Shoes: [Pixel Mode] - Baby T Plain Shoe (Snow) and Fae Wedge (Pink White)
Bracelet:  Oh!lijf - Leather Silver Bracelet (Moolto Hunt Item - not started yet)
Pose Box:  Olive Juice - Sexy Sexin' - With a Box (Past SBS or PT or LS Item...hehe)

Comments

Popular Posts