Olive

This week's Colour Blogger Challenge is all about the colour olive. I was wandering SL yesterday and came across this Plaid Dress at Absolution that was only 60L as part of Super Bargain Saturday. They had different colours, but I grabbed the olive one because I knew I had this challenge to do today.

I wore the dress around all yesterday and finally decided how I wanted to do this pic.

Olive lay amidst the books and let herself fall into the story. She wanted to be like the women she read about; strong and confident. She wanted people to know that this mousey librarian had another side to her that was dying to get out...

LinkDress: Absolution - Summer Plaid Dress - Olive (60L)
Glasses: (epoque) - Catlady Frames (Past Hunt Item)
Hair: Truth - Tilda - Chocolate (250L for Colour Pack)
Skin: Mynerva - Adele BCup (Group Hunt Gift)
Stockings: Sn@tch - Fishnets and Garters (From Past Hunt Item)
Necklace: Puarangi Designs - Jade Necklace - Silver (Past Event Item. Store Closed...sad)
Shoes: MB CreationZ - Bejewelled (Past Hunt Item)
Pose Books: {what next} - Little Pile of Reading Books

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts