A RoTtEn Hunt

That Rogue over at RoTtEn DeFiAnCe knows how to make me run. All she has to do is send one little ole notecard and I drop what I am doing and head over to the store.

Today's notecard was to anounce a mini-hunt at the store. Find the 10 skulls and get the prizes. Five are for the girlies and five are for the boylies! But, you know me...I got all of them!

Here they are, plus a group gift she gave out today, and minus one I am saving for another post...

Now, you can't join the group to get the gift cos it only goes to those already in the group, but you can join and be ready for next time, cos this is one generous group to be in!

Hair is from Amacci - Lisette - Deep Copper. Photo place is Free Photography Studio.
Pic 1:
Bodysuit: Tubular Bodysuit - Blood
Stockings: Fishnet Leggings

Pic 2:
Jeans: Blue Decay Jeans (Men's)
Shirt: Hang-Up Shirt (Men's)

Pic 3:
Dress: Tubular Mini
Jeans: Black Decay Jeans (Men's)Pic 4:
Tee: Beethoven Tee (Men's)

Pic 5:
Tee: Create (Men's)

Pic 6:
Outfit: Heroin Addict (Women's)

Comments

Popular Posts