Better Late Than Never

I know I said I would show you these yesterday, but RL got in the way ( /me shakes her fist at RL).  I am showing you today and hoping you can still grab them.  My humble apologies if not.

Pic 1 and 2:
Furniture:  *Interior Addiction* - Summer Showers *Inside Outside* Bathroom (150L in SUYS)
Top and Shorts:  DivaLicious - Denim Shorts and Pink Tank (Hot Summer Hunt)
Tattoo:  RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Music for the Soul Tattoo (25L in Sale)


Pic 3 and 4:
Furniture: MudHoney - Dinner Party (150L in SUYS)
Outfit: Azul - GG1106#2 (Group Gift)


Pic 5 and 6:
Furniture:  La'Licious - Isla's Outdoor Entertaining Set (150L for SUYS)
Dress and Glasses:  ELUZION - Latisha Red (Subscriber Gift)
Shoes:  KLETVA - In Sunday Girl Pumps (70L at The Dressing Room Blue)
Trees and Grass:  Belle Belle - Oat Mill Farm Tree and Grass Package (190L)

Comments

Popular Posts