On the Street

Psst, word on the street is that the Zombie Popcorn Hunt totally rocks...shhh...don't tell no one, cos then everyone will wanna do it.

I have finished it and even unpacked, so am LOVING on all the great stuff that the awesome designers left our for us.  Thank you, designers!  (See my mum bringed me up good!)

And then Winter sent these awesome lawn chairs (we call them deck chairs in Aryaland) from {what next} and I thought this one would be the perfect fit in the scene!  Am I right, or am I right?


Outfit, Scars and Boots:  (SeVered GarDen) -Zombie Popcorn (ZPH)
 Skin:  Glam Affair - Layla - Light Skin (ZPH)
Hair:  MINA Hair - Tinke - Moonlit (ZPH)
Lawn Chair:  {what next} - Pre-Loved Lawn Chair - Brighton Rock 1 (Super Bargain Saturday)
Couch:  [noctis] - Great Grandma's Last Couch (ZPH)
Pile of Junk:  Virtual Decay - Junkpile 1 (ZPH)

Comments

Popular Posts