Snapshot





































Dear Mum,

Here I am on holiday in the Greek Isles.  Having a wonderful time sailing around with my new boytoy, Raoul.  He is sooo dreamy.

Went shopping yesterday and picked up this gorgeous dress to wear on the yacht.  Is from The Secret Store and is called Froufrou - Sailor's Delight, but I got it at The Fashion Garret for only 70L.  Bargain!

I teamed it up with this super bag from Les Petits Details and these stylish Espadrilles from Duh!  The glasses from Solar are the ones you bought me for my birthday, and match my lovely hairdo from Truth.

I managed some time at a tanning salon and so you could almost say my skin is from IrEn at Depraved Dealers Sale location.  Hehe.

Anyhooo, must fly.  Raoul is calling.

Hugs and Kisses,
Arya

Comments

Popular Posts