Folder of Doom

I have a folder in my inventory which is aptly named "Stuff to be Blogged".  I have tried all sorts of systems with this folder to try and keep it under control.  I used to have folders in it with the days of the week, but this became a real pain to keep up with so I went back to the 'throw it in the folder' organisational strategy.

The problem with this is that sometimes I look in it and say the following statements or similar:
  • "How long has that been in there?"
  • "Is that hunt still going?"
  • "Is that a moldy sandwich?"
 You can see the issue.  Well, today I dared to peek in there and found these unblogged goodies.  Enjoy.

Pic 1:
Swimwear:  Ducknipple - Smartie Orange (TOSL Hunt - Goes til 15th July)
Flower: Pulling Strings - Daisy Days Lounging Daisy (Subscriber Gift)


Pic 2 and 3:
Outfit:  Edelfabrik - Just Awesome (0L)
Hair: Truth - Becky - Chocolate (Truth District Gift)


Pic 4:
Top:  Ducknipple - Boes - Glitter (Truth District Gift)
Pants: Kyoot - Eibo Trousers - Grey (Were 50L Friday item last week)


Pic 5:
Outfit:  The Sea Hole - "Tank Top" Pew Pew Pink and Tab Shorts (Truth District Gift)

Comments

Popular Posts