My Turn

I know every blogger and their ferret has blogged these items from Truth District, but because I braved the lag and managed to get all the gifts while wading through treacle, I decided I was darn well showing them!

The new shopping area is very cool and I did attempt to go there to do the pics for today, but I was SO dreaming as the lag is still horrendous.  My helpful hint is: FLY and CAM!

For more information and store URLs look HERE

Pic 1:
Hair:  Truth - Summer - Chocolate (250L for Colour Fatpack)\
Outfit:  Grixdale - Lazy Denim Skirt and Print Tank 1
Skin:  Curio - Airhead


Pic 2:
Top:  [Addict] - Georgia - Cement


Pic 3:
Top:  DCNY - Racerback - Vermillion
Bracelet:  Miel - Chum Bracelet (Group and Sub Gift)


Pic 4:
Swimwear:  Miamai - Inaya Swimsuit


Pic 5:
Dress:  MichaMi - Summer in the City



Pic 6:
Outfit:  [Whippet & Buck] - Cropped Asymmetrical Ruffle Top and Drew Trousers

Comments

Popular Posts