Stranger

I came on today and opened the blog and there was a strange man on the blog post.  I didn't find him too hideous so I let him stay.  Hope you don't mind...

In the meantime, I have been a busy bee. I know I haven't blogged a lot this week, but that is mostly because I really haven't had too much to blog.  Of course, now that it is the weekend I have heaps.  Typical.

Yesterday I came across a blog showing an item from a store I hadn't seen before, so I whizzed over to have a look and found 4 Lucky Flowers with some neat items on them.  They turn over every 3 minutes, so it wasn't long and I had quite a few bits.  Easy peasy!

Pic 1:
Outfit:  !gO! - Morning Copper Gown (0L on Lucky Flower)
Hair:  Truth - Summer - Chocolate (250L for Colour Pack)
Pose:  [Lauria] - Stay Cool 3 (75L for Pack in Taste of Second Life)
Swing:  Awesome Blossom - Harlow's Summer Days Swing (75L for Project Themeory)


Pic 2:
Top:  !gO! - Mini Tank Top Bears (0L on LF)
Skirt: !gO! - Linen Skirt Blue (0L on LF)
Stockings:  !gO! - Mini Stockings Gold (0L on LF - 3 Colours in Pack)
Pose:  [Lauria] - Stay Cool 4 (75L for Pack in Taste of Second Life)


I also was told (sigh, Ani) to go and take part in the Ricielli Mini Hunt.  Not that it took much convincing.  Each item is 15L and there are some awesome bits and pieces on offer.  You are looking for gold hearts and they are pretty simple to find.  For a pic of all the items, go here.

Pic 3 and 4:
Top:  Carmen
Shorts:  Eleanor High-Waist Shorts
Top 2:  Lauren


Next item is new from Kamikaze.  The colours available are awesome and it will wow your friends at the beach. It is a super sexy swimsuit in latex and chains.  I will have to show you the front and rear shot so you can see for yourself

Pic 5:
Swimsuit - Temptation - Green
Pose:  Magnifique Poses - Beach Ball (50L for TOSL and below)

These last few items are from a variety of stores, but some great bargains for you to grab.


Pic 6:
Outfit:  Savige Designs - Not Your Girl! (60L)


Pic 7:
Outfit:  Heart and Sole - Cuddles Red (75L in TOSL)
Pose:  Still Life - Elegant  - Une Petit Torsoin (45L for Lazy Sunday)

Comments

Popular Posts