The Sun Shines on SL Weekends

You can't help but smile when you get to the weekend in SL.  There is SOOO much to do and see and buy.  This weekend I have enjoyed Project Themeory, Spruce Up Your Space, Taste of Second Life and the Super Bargain Weekend.  I have also been to the Dressing Room and Dressing Room Blue, the Fashion Garret,  Ploom's hair sale, and still have Lazy Sunday to go.  No wonder I am broke.

Still, it has been worth it.  I have lots of great items to show you. 

Remember, I am still working on sorting my pics settings and adjusting to the new environment settings in Viewer 2, so please excuse pics that don't do the items justice.  My apologies in advance.

If anyone knows where there are updated versions (to new V2 environ settings) of Tuli's or Baiastice's windlight settings, then let me know.

Pic 1:
Cottage and Accessories:  Awesome Blossom - Pembroke Gardener's Cottage and Accessories (60L for cottage and 60L for accessories pack in SB Weekend)

Pic 2:
Pergola:  MudHoney - Josie Pergola Coastal (150L in SUYS)


Pic 3:  Cheeky Pea - Benny Loves Whales (150L in SUYS)


Pic 4:
Hair: [Elikatira] - Charmed - Blonde (50L Friday)
Skin: YS&YS - Alice - Rouge (70L at The Dressing Room)
Dress:  Bebe Doll - Lilly Summer Dress (60L at SB Weekend)

Comments

Popular Posts