Dancing at the World's End

I was a bit bored this afternoon and then I remembered a notecard I had put aside when I was busy hunting, so I rumaged around, found it and headed over to see what the kerfuffle was all about.  The area is called World's End Garden.

I admit I was wowed from word go.  This sim/store is amazing and creative.  I was also stunned by the beautiful clothes on offer as group gifts.

Pic 1:
Gown and Shoes:  La Nuit de Chasseur (Translates as Night Hunter)


Pic 2:
Gown:  Requiem Pour Une Sur Perdue (Requiem for The Lost)


Pic 3:
Gown:  Le Jardin de la Fille (The Garden of the Girl)
Hat:  Le Lis Blanc du Roi (The White Lily King)


Pic 4:
Gown:  WEG - Le Dernier Lamento (The Last Lament)
Hat:  La Rose Noir de la Reine (The Black Rose of the Queen)

Comments

Popular Posts