Looking Glam


This is pretty much how I look in the morning.  Just be glad you can't smell the morning breath!

When I saw this {what next} item for the Chic Fashionably Late event, I laughed and told Winter about my allergy to ironing and the irony (pun intended) or me ironing in SL.

I avoid ironing like the plague.  My theory is that if it has to be ironed then it doesn't deserve to live.  It is up there with hand-washable items, plates you can't put in the dishwasher and things that shouldn't go in the dryer.

The set is 250L and comes with different sized ironing boards, irons, poses and the wash basket.  I am loving it.

My outfit is from *Muka* and is 80L in the Grunge Soul Project. 



Comments

  1. Love it! Thanks Arya, yes it made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing was that I went shopping later and suddenly realised I was standing in a very fancy fashion store wearing the outfit above. Made myself laugh. Some fashion blogger I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts