Meshing About

Janie (from Jane) and some of her friends have put out some more mesh items and I was glad to go and grab them.  I am loving the new sizes Janie is putting in the folders so that they should match up to pretty much any shape. 

I wasn't quite the right sizes for the dress made by Raspberry (Janie's friend). I am a bit bigger than a small, cos of my curves, and not quite big enough for a large.  But I know that designers will get the hang of sorting sizes as mesh becomes more popular.

The other item I had to show today is from Beautiful Dirty Rich and was a gift for the Fashion Freaks Group. It also gives you a preview of a new line with lots of great new colours.

Pic 1:
Dress:  Jane - 2nd Skin Dress - Horizon - Charcoal (200L - the size I am wearing is called 'Fair')


Pic 2:
Dress:  Raspberry @ Jane - Heirloom Dress (200L - the size I am wearing is 'small')


Pic 3:
Dress:  Beautiful Dirty Rich - Celebration - Lilac (Group Gift to Fashion Freaks)


Comments

Popular Posts