Quiet in the Forest

I needed to get some quiet today, mainly cos I have spent the last two days standing in a store umming and aahing over items.  I was feeling addicted.  Friends had to drag me away and there were threats of violence. Granted, the threats were from me, but nevertheless, things had got bad. 

So, I decided to head for the woods and just calm for a bit.  This is a scene bubble from Garden of Dreams and is now free. Make sure you head over and escape the rat race for a bit.

Pic 1 and 2:
Dress:  Coco Designs - Maxi Dress - Green (100L)


Pic 3:
Dress:  Coco Designs - Shirred Tube Dress (Group Gift)


Pic 4:
Top and Jeans:  [Cynful] - Eve Britches and Zone's Off Shoulder Top (Group Gifts)
Shoes:  Coco Designs - Ruffle Ankle Boots - Red (Group Gift)


Pic 5:
Bodysuit:  Sakide - Playful Bodysuit - Red (New Item)




Comments

Popular Posts