Six Months on a Leaky Boat

That title is a song by a band from AryaLand called Split Enz.  Check it out sometime.  Classic.

I am on a boat today, but I am pretty sure it is not leaky.  It is actually a pose prop from oOo Studio called Cruise Set.  Has some cool poses and some great built in backgrounds too.  It was so real I almost got seasick.

All of the items today (except one) are sneaky previews of the upcoming Platinum 2 Hunt that starts on the 12th.  I know you are counting the sleeps!  Each item is 10L, but trust me they are worth SO much more.  You will love this hunt!

Pic 1:
Dress:  Fishy Strawberry - Carioca Dress - Blue
Skin:  Verve - INA-Sunblush- Fall
Hair: Truth - Gabriel - Oasis (Collabor88 - 88L)
Pose Prop:  oOo Studio - Cruise Set


Pic 2:
Gown:  G*Field - Empire Dress


Pic 3:
Dress:  Baiastice - Milla - Chocolate
Shoes:  House of Fox - ArchBoots - Nude 2 Tone



Comments

Popular Posts