I did some of the Moolto Hunt finally.  It was a half-hearted attempt, I will admit.  I need to be in the mood for hunting and I just wasn't.  But, I did manage to find some cool gifties for you to look at. 

With this hunt you need to get the Moolto glasses and join the hunters group (as you need a tag) to be able to see the hunt item.  You can grab all the info at any of the stores in the hunt.  Just find the Moolto kiosk.

The scene I am in is called Piano Bar and is a Garden of Dreams Bubble Scene.  The hair is from Truth and is called Tasmine Champagne, and the poses are called Rock Star and Rock Starlet and are from Olive Juice (apart from Pic 1 pose which comes with the scene).

On a personal note, I want to say thank you to Truth Hawks for going above and beyond to help me when I lost some of the hair from his store.  You rock.


Pic 1:
Outfit:  **Gizza** - 50's Shirt and Jean Shorts (Moolto Hunt - Female Gift)


Pic 2:
Outfit:  **Gizza** - HoHo T Shirt and Urban Black Jeans (Moolto Hunt - Male Gift)


Pic 3:
Top:  Gawk!- Saucy Grey Pattern Top + Strapless Top (Moolto Hunt - Female Gift)


Pic 4:
Top:  d.Select - Mini Jacket YellowGreen (Moolto Hunt)

Comments

Popular Posts