Little Bites 2

Ok, the next in the post bites is all about The Witch Hunt.  I loved doing this hunt.  It even inspired me to re-decorate for autumn!  I was tempted to start halloween decorating too, but I did refrain.  A bit early I think...

Now remember, all of the items in the hunt are 10L.  You are looking for a black witches hat and they are pretty easy (YAY!) to find.

The poses are from aDORKable Poses and are also in the hunt.

Pic 1:
Dress:  Ayla's - Misty Dress - Black


Pic 2:
Outfit:  Cracked Mirror - Skipper Jumpsuit - Plum


Pic 3:
Underwear:  Petticoat Lane - Daily Panties - Friday (Has pair for each day of week in folder - top not included)


Pic 4:
Outfit:  STELLA - Autumn's Harvest


Pic 5:
Gown:  SYSY - Witchgown



The awesome garden in these pics is from Tranquility Way Station Designs.  It is amazing and I want to say a HUGE thank you to Lyta (the designer)who went out of her way to sort an issue for me.  I learned about the effects of sim surrounds!  Lyta, you completely rock!


Comments

Popular Posts