Never Plain Jane

Jane has some more mesh goodies for you and I am loving them.  The colours are so great and I am managing to find a size that fits me just right without having to edit my shape.  The two dresses today are called Summer Maxi Dresses and the first is 1975 - Leaves and the second is Fiona - Powder.


I found this lovely skin at the 75L Skin Sale Store with their new round of skins out now.  It is by Modish and is called Kira.  There was also a shape in the folder, so bonus!

The hair is another of PurpleMoon's 55L specials and is called Mia.  Loving the classy ponytail.

The pose is part of a pack from Crackberry called Cutiepie and you get 4 poses for only 10L!  Bargain!

At my feet is a cute flower box which I picked up at the SL Designers Remix II. It is a gift from JoHaDeZ and is so super cute.  I love the wittle birdie!


On my feet are these lovely heels that a friend gave me and I just had to show you.  They are called Boho and are available at Sleek Style.  They are sooo purty!  The earrings are also from her store and are called Halcyone Earrings - Luna. 




Comments

Popular Posts