Slack

My apologies for my slackness yesterday!  I am a bad, bad blogger.  I would like it to be known that I did try, but photo..crashes...blah blah, you have heard it all before.

But I am here today and I have some great items and great news!

The first two items are from PurpleMoon and they have a sale!  Yes, you heard that right.  The sale items have sale tags on them and they are all over the store and in the new Boho area.  Plenty of goodies for you to grab. The two items I am showing are both in the sale.

Pic 1:
Dress:  Sunshine in Peach and Burgundy


Pic 2:
Dress:  Orchid in Purple


The next item is these cool chucks from Zero Cool.  They are a new item and I am loving the sock feature!

Pic 3:
Shoes:  Opposites Attract Chucks - Tartan 1


These items are from [ Sakide ] and are available in the Depraved Hunt

Pic 4:
Top:  Classy Starf**ker Leo Top
Jeans:  Classy Starf**ker Jeans
Pose:  Magnifique Poses - On Your Knees (Taste of SL)


Pic 5:
Top:  Classy Starf**ker Pull Plain
Jeans:  Classy Starf**ker Jeans - Ripped


The lovely scene I am in is from Michigan's Shack and is called the Falling Leaves Skybox.  It is in the Falling Leaves Hunt.  It is so so pretty and has poses too! (CLUE:  Go to the bathroom section and look in the bath)


Comments

Popular Posts