Jersey Shore is Frightening.

And, yes, I do mean the television program.  I lose brain cells just thinking about it.

But, thanks to my awesome hunt group I found out about the Fright Hunt at Jersey Shore, the sim.  It is not all the stores, but a good many of them.  The ones in it have a sign out front.  You are looking for pumpkins and most are pretty easy, although there were three I couldn't find (probably weren't out...).

Here is what I did find.

Pic 1:
Dress:  EMO-tions - Mel Dress
Mask:  [IREN] - Lace Eyepatch
Coffin:  Juxtapose - Nightsider Coffin


Pic 2:
Outfit:  Leri Miles Designs - Megan Halloween
Pumpkin:  *Epic* - Kawaii Sparklie Pumpkin


Pic 3:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Bloody Lightness (Darkness also in pack)
Scarf:  PiCHi - Skullprint Scarf
Wall Hanging:  {look.sharp} - Spider Catcher
Pose:  Glitterati - Witch Hunt - Pitchfork (The Witch Hunt)
Blood:  Delusions - Bloody Casualties (Past Grunge Soul Project Item)


Pic 4:
Outfit:  V&M - The Screamer Top and Zombie Rockers


Pic 5:
Tank:  [trs] - Friday 12th Tank
Bracelet:  Sin and Virtue - Egyptian Bracelet - Silver


Pic 6:
Tee:  Nowhere - Eat, Sleep, Attack


Comments

Popular Posts