Mish Mash

I found soooo many great things around the place today that I just had to show you.  Some involved some real patience on my part as I stood for ages by a lucky chair, tping all my friends in and waiting for that 'A' to appear!  I was gracious though...and modest.  But more on that particular item at a later date...

I am also counting the days til the ZombiePopcorn Hunt...yuusssss.


The little pumpkin man you can see in the pics is a group gift from La'Licious.

Pic 1:
Sweater and Skirt:  VMC - Hellena Outfit (10L....all clothes are 10L here!)
Undershirt and Leggings:  Jane - Needful Things - Romper and Lil Piggies - Fuzzy Tights - Br - Champagne (Group Gifts)
Hair:  Heart Softens - Raio - Latte Mesh (35L in Gatcha)


Pic 2:
Dress: Azul - Halloween 1 (VIP Group Gift - is down from TP point towards outside)


Pic 3:
Dress and Jewellery: PurpleMoon - Ten Strapless Dress and 'O Sole Mio Earrings and Necklace (Both Group Gifts)


Pic 4:
Dress:  Agnes Finney - October (10L for VIP Group)


Pic 5:
Dress:  Agnes Finney - Kathy (10L for VIP Group)



Comments

Popular Posts