Early 20th Century Vintage Part 2

Here is Part Deux of the Early 20th Century items from the Vintage Fair as promised.  Again, forgive me if I get it wrong!

I am still loving these eras and you can probably spot me around SL looking very 20's at the moment.  If only that was my age as well...

I had intended to do some pre-20th Century items as well, but there were just too many for one post!  That is why you will note that I used the same background from PNP's 1900's pack in both!  You caught me!

The hair is from Vanilla C Designs and it is in the Vintage Fair too.

Here is your taxi to the Vintage Fair.

Pic 1:
Skin:  Boho Beauty - Sloan - Creme - Vintage Pinup
Dress and Jewellery:  Cilian'gel - Got Coal?
Pose:  oOo Studio - Legends - Greta


Pic 2:
Dress and Accessories and Shoes:  sf Design - Anita Cocktail Dress and Shoes
Pose:  oOo Studio - Legends - Veronica


Pic 3:
Dress:  The Sea Hole - Nouveau Silk Dress - Champagne
Pose:  Pose:  oOo Studio - Legends - Ziegfields One


Pic 4:
Dress:  Vackra - Petra Dress - Black
Pose:  oOo Studio - 1920's


Pic 5:
Dress and Accessories:  Vengeful Threads - Freda
Pose:  PNP - Dalia 5 (not in fair)


Pic 6:
Dress:  Ivalde - Billie Teal Dress - 1920
Pose: Amacci - Model 62 (not in fair)


Pic 7:
Dress:  Sassy - Jazzy Flapper Dress - Red
Pose: Amacci - Model 70b (not in fair)


Pic 8:
Outfit:  Indie Rose - 40's Pencil Skirt Suit
Pose:  Amacci - Model 86 (not in fair)







Comments

Popular Posts