Getting Chilly in SL

As I am wandering about SL I am seeing snow about and even a few Christmas decorations.  Fall seems short in SL as we look forward to snowy sims and snuggly clothes.

I will confess that I have succumbed to the winter vibe.  I promised myself that I wouldn't 'winter up' my place til the 1st of December, but yesterday I broke that promise and out came the fireplace and winter items.

Today I will begin to throw snow about outside my wee house to surround the ice rink that is already there. I am hopeless.

Anyway, here are some awesome clothes and items that have been piling up while the Vintage Fair took over my world.

Background is PNP - Antarctica and Poses (except for Pic 1) are from Izzie's Taste of SL items with 16 poses for 150L.  Perfect for pencil skirts...which is good since the set is called Pencil Skirt Poses.

Pic 1:
Hair:  Truth - Janice - Java (New Item)
Sweater:  PurpleMoon Creations - Kika Pullover in Black (75L at Tropicalia Bazaar)
Pants: [SAKIDE] -  Acidulous Leather Pants - White (New Item)
Skin:  YS&YS - Ginevra - Winter (70L at The Dressing Room)


Pic 2:
Dress:  AZUL - Group Gift (Ummm, group gift.  Make sure you go check out their amazing sale too!)


Pic 3:
Dress and Makeup:  Sweet Antidote - Pic Mosso - White (New Item)


Pic 4:
Top:  [SAKIDE] - Pinstripe Mesh Top - White (On Marketplace - MESH)
Scarf: [SAKIDE] - MyDiary Black Silk Scarf (Vintage Fair....ok, so I had one more...sue me)
Pants:  [SAKIDE] - Unbuttoned Leather Corset Pants Black (New Item)


Pic 5:
Dress:  Celoe - Chelsea Dress (Group Gift - MESH.  Go check out all the amazing mesh items at this new store.)


Pic 6:
Furniture:  {what next} - Retro TV Room (150L in SUYS - TV, pillows and wall hanging)
Sideboard:  {what next} - Sophia Sideboard (75L in Lazy Sunday)


Comments

Popular Posts