Mushrooms are Yummy

A friend threw a notecard at me for the Mushroom Hunt and told me it was a great hunt, so I decided to have a go.  It is a short and sweet hunt and the mushrooms are not too tricky to find.  I did have trouble with two, mainly cos the hint didn't seem to match with where I finally found them, but apart from that, I thoroughly enjoyed this fun hunt.

I also enjoyed it because I discovered some new stores that I will be returning to for a good look about later today.  Love that.

Background is from PNP and is from the Fall Fun pack.  Poses are also from PNP.

Pic 1:
Dress:  KIM - Lula
Necklace: [EY:NO]  - Mushroom Necklace
Skin:  [Katsucide] - Laura


Pic 2:
Top:  HolliPocket - Lacin' Love Top
Jeans:  (bubble) - Fall Skinny Ripped Pants


Pic 3:
Cardigan:  Sticky Fingers - My Autumn Leaves Cardigan
Jeans:  Poison - No Ni Na Jeans


Pic 4:
Jeans and Vest: Urban Republic - Mushroom Hunt Vest and Jeans



Comments

Popular Posts