The New Month

Wow, it is November already.  Wonder if Mister will grow a mo this month for Movember.  We will see.

November is also the month that 2 years ago I started this little ole blog.  I can honestly say that I didn't know how long it would last for, so I am as shocked as you are that I am still going!  Hehe.

Who knows, we may even rustle up some kind of pressie for you all.  Depends if the mood takes me!

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing what awesome things this month will bring cos there are plenty of amazing events coming up.  I am excited.

Background is from PNP and is part of their Dreamland Pack.  Poses are from Amacci.

Pic 1:
Outfit:  VMC - Jullyta - Orange (10L)
Leggings:  VMC - Leggings 1 (10L)


Pic 2:
Top:  Kamikaze - Jolie Top Blue (New Item)
Jeans:  Kamikaze - Jolie Jeans Grey (New Item)


Pic 3:
Dress:  Petticoat Lane - Falling Dress - Eggplant (Group Gift - Mesh)


Pic 4:
Gown:  Gizza - Peacock Green (Group Gift)



Ok, one last Halloween related item and only cos they are so cool and from the Boo-tiful Disaster Hunt.

Pics 5 and 6:
Outfit:  Cilian'gel - Got Busted - Unisex
Scene:  Hanaya - Scary Urban Photo Scene
Hutch:  RnB - Alchemy Hutch






Comments

Popular Posts