That 50's Feel

Today I will be showing you more items from the Vintage Fair 2011 that begins tomorrow in SL.  You are going to LOVE what is on offer.  These designers have put out some beautiful and creative designs to have you looking and feeling good in SL!

I have decided to go with a 50's theme today.  I think this is one of my favs.  I love the skirts.  They are so swishy!  Hehe.  Please forgive me if I put a dress into this 50's post that you feel is more 40's or 60's.  They are not labelled, so I just went with my gut!  Bit before my time!  I know the hair is a bit more 40's style, but hang, look at it!  It is soooo cool!

The background is from PNP and is in their 50's Fun pack.  BIG thanks to AnneMarit for her help finding these!

Now, there are a few pics here, so prepare yourself for a visual feast!

I will put the SLurl on tomorrow's post so you can race over!

Pic 1:
Dress:  ~*Indie Rose*~ - Vintage 50's Leaf Dress
Skin:  Heartsick - Vintage - Aura - Monroe
Hair:  *Alice Project* - Rosemary - Naturals - Lite (Mesh)
Jewellery:  Sigma Jewels - Nepheli Necklace
Pose:  oOo Studio - 1950's One


Pic 2:
Dress:   ~*Indie Rose*~ - Vintage 50's Party Dress
Jewellery:  (Caroline's Jewelry) - Audrey Pearl Necklace


Pic 3:
Dress:  StarChild Designs - 1950's Prom Queen


Pic 4:
Sweater:  Sn@tch - Brigette Cashmere Sweater - Blue
Capris:  Sn@tch - Tweed Capris - Brown
Jewellery:  (Caroline's Jewelry) - Simple Pearl Drop Earrings and Necklace


Pic 5:
Dress:  Orquidea - Carolina - Red
Jewellery:  Amorous - Antiquarian - Caramel Necklace and Earrings


Pic 6:
Dress:  Kouse's Sanctum - Betty Dress - Miss Tease


Pic 7:
Swimwear:  [Dolly] - Retro Swimwear - Leopard


Pic 8:
Dress:  Cool Beans - Past Charm Dress - Green
Jewellery:  WTG - Floral Earpieces and Necklace


Pic 9:
Dress:  PurpleMoon - Luccy Dress - Vintage Collection


Pic 10:
Dress:  PurpleMoon - Donna Dress - Vintage Collection



Comments

Popular Posts