Time to Snuggle Up!

I wandered over to Designer Prims today to have a look at Elle's new store and layout, and while I was drooling over all her houses, skyboxes and furniture, I thought I would see what hunts were going on there.

I was excited to find 4 awesome hunt gifts on offer!  Yay.  They were easy peasy to find (more yay!) especially with the hint notecard at the tp in point.  Thanks, Elle!

I am also giving you a sneak preview of the cool skybox that is the Designer Prims item in the Black Friday Hunt starting tomorrow.  I love the fact that you could use this in the sky or on the ground.  YAY!


Oh, and yes I know it was snowing in the skybox.  I forgot to turn off my snow thing before I started and then I thought it looked pretty!


Couch Potato 2 Hunt - Lazy Breakfast




House and Garden Traditional Christmas Hunt - Traditional Christmas


Happy Feet Hunt - Cosy Winter


Unthemed Hunt - Tiffany Lamp and Stand


I also want to take this time to wish all my American friends HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  I hope you have tons to be thankful for and you eat til you drop!

Comments

Popular Posts