How Many Sleeps Left?

I am counting the sleeps til the big day.  I even have an app on my iPod.  Scary isn't it?  I know I have been a bad blogger this week but, as an excuse, I have been running around like a headless chicken!

I promise to be better.  I am trying so hard to be good.  Don't want Santa to give me coal!

Nothing coal-like about the goodies I am showing you today.  Enjoy!

The scene I am in is one of the group gifts from PNP.  Is so cool!

Pic 1:
Hat:  Quarantine - Santa Hat - Rudolph (Depraved Gatcha - 10L)
Shirt:  RoTteN DeFiAnCe - Hanging Up Ornaments is the Best Part! (RD Rotten Hunt - Find the skulls instore!)
Jeans:  RoTteN DeFiAnCe - Almost Bloody, More Festive... (RD Rotten Hunt - Find the skulls instore!)
Earrings:  U&R Dogs - Olimpiade Pierced Earrings - Off-White (Fashionably Late Item)
Skin:  Amacci - Liane - Fair -05 Day (New Item)


Pic 2:
Dress:  VMC - MaHh - Heather (10L)


Pic 3:
Outfit:  VMC - Renna - Snowflakes (10L)


Pic 4 and 5:
Outfit:  Razorblade Jacket - Bitchen - Bikes and Spikes (separate items in Gatcha at  Depraved Gatcha  Event)
Boots:  Death Row Designs - Patchwork Bum Boots (D&DW Hunt)



Pic 6:
Outfit:  [SAKIDE] - Aroogant Santa Girl - Green (Perfect Wardrobe Item - also in Red)


Pic 7:
Hood and Scarf:   RoTteN DeFiAnCe - I Like Scarfs  (RD Rotten Hunt)
Sweater:   RoTteN DeFiAnCe - Tacky Christmas Sweaters FTW  (RD Rotten Hunt)
Boxers:   RoTteN DeFiAnCe - Boxer Briefs are Hot, JS  (RD Rotten Hunt)




Comments

Popular Posts