It Was a Dark Magic Night

The ZombiePopcorn Dark Magic Winter event is now open for your shopping enjoyment.  Today I will even give you the Landmark.  I think I have tortured you long enough.

In fact, I am so kind that I will even show you some more of the goodies you can purchase.  I know, I am just all sweetness and goodness.

Take the sleigh to the ZombiePopcorn Dark Magic Winter event.

Pic 1:
Pyjamas:  Rezlpsa Loc - Skully Santa Feety Pyjamas
Skin:  Quarantine - Alice Porcelain Blush Freckles


Pic 2:
Dress: Elan - Winter Pretty - White


Pic 3:
Cape:  Quarantine - Ocean Meadow Plaid Jeweled


Pic 4:
Dress: [SAKIDE] - Christmas Fairy Dress
Jewellery:  PurpleMoon - Frozen Dew Earrings and Necklace


Pic 5:
Outfit:  Ducknipple - Dark Magic Winter
Hat and Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Magician Hat - Gingerbread
Eyes:  Insufferable Dastard - Mistletoe
Tattoo:  Para Designs - Rudolph Nose


Comments

Popular Posts