Sshhhh, It's Quiet

I came on today and had two notecards waiting for me.  That is unheard of.  Normally I have a whole heap and a note saying I have had them all capped.  For a moment I wondered if it was something to do with The Matrix, but then I remembered that was just a movie, so....

Anyway, here are some goodies I did find...

Pic 1:
Skin:  [Pink Fuel] - Alyx - Nice (10L in With Love, Again Hunt)
Lingerie:  KIM - Carey Lingerie (Depraved and Desolate Winter Hunt)
Necklace:  Just You Jewels - Necklace Spiral (DDW Hunt)


Pic 2:
Necklace:  *A BirdSong* - My Black Heart Necklace (DDW Hunt)
Dress:  CHANTKARE - Victoria Dress (10L in With Love, Again Hunt)


Pic 3:
Gown:  Paris Metro Couture:  La Pluie (Group Gift)


Pic 4 and 5:
Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Open Back Fir Dress - Red (12 Days Before Christmas Hunt - also in black and white)
Boots:  [SAKIDE] - Chillin' Santa's Boots - Red  (Perfect Wardobe Item - also in green)



Pic 6:
Dress and Shoes:  [SAKIDE] - Scales Party Dress - White (Depraved and Desolate Winter Hunt - also in gold)



Comments

Popular Posts