52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Champagne

I am so excited to be a part of this challenge.  I enjoyed it so much last year and I am glad it is back!   Great way to start the new year!

This first week is champagne which is apt for New Year.  Now, as you may or may not know, I like to stage scenes for my challenge photos and, since it is New Year's day where I am, I thought I would let my champagne scene be 'the morning after'.

It had been a great night, but Arya suddenly realised she had no idea where she was...


Hair:  Truth - Lucia - Treacle
Skin:  Belleza - Chloe
Jewellery:  League - Pearls and Lace Earrings, Necklace and Bracelets
Dress:  Celoe - Chelsea - Champagne
Mascara: Izzie's - Mascara Tears Tattoo
Pose and Props:  Glitterati - Drink
Eyes:  [sauce] - Spacey Eyes - Meteor
Background:  PNP - Dark Future 4

Comments

  1. perfect backdrop for this kick off photo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous picture for the first of this challenge, I'm so excited that the colour challenge is back YAY! Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. So cute. And more Truth hair. But, where you going with the bottle still to open? :P
    Happy new year Arya! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a cute outfit to ring the new year in! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, so festive and gorgeous!!! Glad to be back in challenge mode lol!! Hugs to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you look both sad and happy at the same time. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the awesome comments! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful picture. But you look so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, you look so hot in that cute li'l dress! Kiss:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts