Sniff...

That was a little sniff of sadness cos this will probably be my last post for a wee bit as my laptop needs to go to the Doctor's, as she is overheating.  Do laptops go through menopause?  Shrug.

Anyway, I am sure Mister will keep you updated until I get my latop back, but in the meantime I have added an Upcoming Events page to this blog, so you can see what hunts are coming up that we will be covering.  Just click the tab and you will see the two I have added there with more to come.

Ok, enough sadness and info...here is the clothes!  I am showing you a whole lot of newness from [SAKIDE] and some goodies from Truth Hair which are in the Truth District Sale.  Yay!

Pic 1:
Top: Cache-Coeur Top - Black (La Venta Eventa)
Pants:  Vintage Shiny Jeans - Leaves Ripped (Millennium Hunt)
Hair:  Truth - Leesa Chocolate (125L for colour fatpack in Truth District 50% off sale)


Pic 2:
Bodysuit:  Delicate Bodysuit - Black  (Fashionably Late)
Hair:  Truth - Blair 2 - Chocolate (125L for colour fatpack in Truth District 50% off sale)


Pic 3:
Sweater:  Snuggly Rainbow Sweater - Grey  (Perfect Wardrobe)
Pants:  Rainbowed Shredded Leggings - Blue  (Perfect Wardrobe)
Hair:  Truth - Charmaine - Champagne (125L for colour fatpack in Truth District 50% off sale)


Pic 4:
Top:  See-Through Ribbed Shirt - White (New Item)
Pants:  Rainbowed Shredded Leggings - Orange  (Perfect Wardrobe)
Hair:  Truth - Valeska - Mocha (125L for colour fatpack in Truth District 50% off sale)


Comments

Popular Posts