52 Weeks of Colour Challenge - Dandelion

This post was a easy peasy one.  I found this outfit, grabbed these awesome grass and daisy sets and 'voila'!  I am a happy blogger!

Ever wondered why dandelions always look so green and lush and awesome?  Well, I know why...

I am calling this one:

DANDELION PROTECTOR





Outfit:  { SeVered GarDeN } - Olga in Yellow 
Hair:  R.icielli - Tuwa - Platinum Blonde
Skin:  Belleza - Chloe
Lashes and Eyes:  Amacci  - Belle Lashes and Sapphire 21 Eyes
Tattoo:  Endless Pain - Romantic Elf
Grass and Dandelions:  KIDD Creations - Green Meadow and Dandelion with Emitter
Poses:  aDORKable Poses - Stroll

4 comments :

  1. Oh, so YOU'RE the reason my dad made us spend our Saturday afternoons pulling dandelions from the lawn! But really, those pictures are stunning and dramatic. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bourbon. Yes, I think I remember your Dad! Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab look and photos! <3

    ReplyDelete